Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cultivate Wellness Beginnings

So, I recently started my second business, called Cultivate Wellness. As a health coach, I support people in fostering a deep relationship with their body. I work with people on how to improve their diet & lifestyle.
About nine years ago, I began having difficultly in keeping food down, had a bloated stomach, pain, hard time breathing and felt fatigued. It took a few years to find out what my body was reacting to and my life is much different these days. Being able to control how I feel by the foods I eat. My quality of life is much better now.
Through much of my own research, my passion for holistic health grew & found that people were asking me questions on health. This brought me to the point that I decided to increase this knowledge & learn, in a formal training program, how to live a better life through eating well & taking care of myself. My training is through Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York City. I am not only learning how to take care of myself, I am also receiving very detailed and careful instruction on how to counsel others around food & lifestyle choices.
I'm on a journey & inviting you to join me in standing up to improve health (yours & others). If you are interested in knowing more, please visit my website: http://www.cultivatewellness.org/ Take the step today to create a better quality of life for yourself.